Here you can find trick and tips

5 March 2013

Airtel Front Query Trick with 3G Support for March 2013

5:56 pm By

APN: airtelgprs.com
Open the Profile and create or edit the profile if already created.
Now Run the VNAP net Buster and Configure it.
    Now Put the Proxy as :  80.239.243.210

    and the Set to Port : 80
    Must configure the Local Service Port 1234 or 8888
    Enter Front Query : g.co/gms/m/wap.mauj.com.php/0A/http/


Download : VNAP Client
Download : .net4 Framework


Airtel TCP Trick

11 comments:

  1. Bro ye trick pata nahi chali defoult browse ki trick ho to post karo

    ReplyDelete
  2. maro ek saval che. me micromax no new phone lidho che to tene pc sathe connect kem karu kyu pc suite vapru? micro max nu pc suite kyu che?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mane nathi khabar micromax ni!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. man send me any workin trick for airtel mobile im from guj.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi bro

    any trick is there for Vodafone

    i am waiting for reply

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi bro
      can u send me a email on jrpatel1560@gmail.com

      i m waiting for latest trick
      Thanks

      Delete
  5. ujjwal bro hope u khw me ....
    vodafone ki trick mail kro plz pachotiyakishan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi ujjwal bro hope u khw me ....
    plz mail me vodafone trick pachotiyakishan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi bro
    i think u forgot me.
    i add u on facebook bro
    plz send me vodafone trick
    waiting for reply.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets